By Marie Olesen
As Thanksgiving approaches, all of us at RealPatientRatings are thankful for what we are doing to help provide transparency to consumers, and to give providers the tools to showcase their quality with trusted content.
More and more studies validate that our survey-based technology solves the needs of both consumers and providers.
- Survey-based systems generate higher ratings than consumer review sites.
Provider-Initiated Patient Satisfaction Reporting Yields Improved Physician Ratings Relative to Online Rating Websites
- Consumers choose providers with more reviews.
People are complete suckers for online reviews
- Consumers want to help and offer feedback.
Altruism Among Internet Users? Could It Be?
- Consumers need to see negative reviews to trust positive reviews.
The Positive Effect of Negative Information
- Most reviews are positive so more is better. Based on over 150,000 ratings and reviews on realpatientratings.com, 94% of patients are either satisfied or highly satisfied.
Contact Us today to learn more.