About Abraham Fischer:
Board certified by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology and a founding member of Women’s Health of Central Massachusetts, Dr. Fischer has been practicing obstetrics and gynecology since 1990.
- President & Founder, Women’s Health of Central Massachusetts
- Clinical Instructor in Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of Massachusetts Medical School
- Women’s Health of Central Massachusetts Board of Directors
- Member, College of the Holy Cross Human Subjects in Research Committee 2001 – Present
- Member, UMass Medical School Ethics Committee 1995 – 2007