About Lydia Wester:
- B.S. Integrated Physiology with a minor in religious studies, University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA
- M.D. Carver College of Medicine, Iowa City, IA
- OB/GYN Residency. University of Arizona College of Medicine, Tucson, AZ
- Recipient of the Resident Research Award, Resident Teaching Award and the Gold Humanism Honor Society in recognition of “compassion and sensitivity in the delivery of healthcare to patients”.
Memberships & Societies
- Junior Fellow, American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Prenatal Care
- Pelvic Prolapse
- International Health
Dr. Wester enjoys hiking in national parks, traveling to new places, and making dinner with friends.