About Christopher A. Sullivan:
- B.S. in Biology (With Honors), Union College, Schenectady, New York
- M.D. Albany Medical College, Albany, New York
- Residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology, St. Barnabas Medical Center, Livingston, New Jersey
- Fellowship in Maternal-Fetal Medicine, University of Mississippi Medical Center, Jackson, Mississippi
- Board certified by the American Board of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Memberships & Societies
- Fellow, American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Society of Maternal-Fetal Medicine
- Sigma Xi Scientific Research Society
- American Institute of Ultrasound in Medicine
- American Medical Association
- Independent member of the medical staff at Northwest Medical Center
Dr. Sullivan’s areas of interest include preterm labor, fetal imaging, multiple pregnancies and the management of hypertension and diabetes during pregnancy. He has authored numerous journal articles and book chapters on these and other subjects throughout his career.
His high school biology teacher’s lessons on the inner-workings of the human body sparked Dr. Sullivan’s interest in practicing medicine. Nature’s mechanistic simplicity is a lesson that still resonates with him today.
Dr. Sullivan believes his patients would describe him as calm, warm and caring. With open communication and trust, he strives to do the right thing every day for each individual patient.
Christopher A. Sullivan, M.D., FACOG, is a board certified OB/GYN, specializing in maternal-fetal medicine. He works along with a woman’s obstetrician when his expertise in managing pregnancy-related complications is required.
Outside the office, Dr. Sullivan enjoys hiking, reading, baseball and football. He is happily married and has two daughters, both college graduates. He enjoys spending time with his wife, Danielle, and their two dogs, Penny and Bailey.